…If I had a larger paycheck.
Let’s focus on a few beauty things I am dying to have…Right Now.
1. A new Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion in original. I got a sample of this with some eyeshadow and am running low. It is super light, sheer and keeps my eyeshadow on all day!
2. Eco Tools Bronzer Brush. I have a great bronzer, but need a better more affordable brush and this one looks great and it’s bamboo!
3. A tinted lip stain like the Sugar Fresh Rose. I love chapstick, but occasionally want a bit of color with out a sticky gloss and Sugar has some great lip stains with SPF! P.S. I’ve been using the Eos sweet mint chapstick since it has a weird packaging and is easy to find in my purse. I get weird looks, but my friend who’s a teacher said a bunch of the middle schooler’s are using Eos now too. Looks like I started a trend!
5. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. I have the original Daisy perfume and love it and this new fragrance is a fresh new scent perfect for Spring!
6. A much needed pedicure. From anywhere. I have just a tad bit of red left from my pedicure in January when we went to Mexico…
What beauty items do you want? Right Now?