…If I had a larger paycheck.
I have a very small kitchen. tiny, tiny. But I love to cook and entertain and here are some hot items I want. Right Now.
1. If I had more space and money…a KitchenAid stand mixer. There are so many to choose from but I want one like this in gunmetal or silver.
3. Hey Mambo wine. I picked up a bottle of this for a double date dinner at Nate and Lydia’s based on the label. Oh my goodness. It was only about $8 and a great red blend. Plus it had a fun label, cork, and description.
4. A vintage green milk glass cake stand. I haven’t found one yet that is affordable…
5. A Bialetti espresso maker-the electrical one with milk steamer too (mukka express)-NOT in the cow print. I have a $40 one that is time consuming and difficult to clean, but gets the job done. And since the things I want can cost anything…I want this.
6. A Madeline silicone pan. I’m dying to try a recipe for these and I’ve read silicone pans are easier to pop them out of.
7. A fish gurgle pitcher. I love the look of these and the surprise sound when you pour the water out. I like this green one!
8. The Foodista Best of Food Blog Cookbook. I get most of my recipes now a days from magazines and online blogs. Since I’m waiting on the Smitten Kitchen Cookbook, this one could hold me over until then.
9. A WA State cutting board! AAAHHH!!! I WANT! But with a heart in Seattle.
What kitchen stuff do you have that I need? Right Now.