Project #4: Decorative Cup Seals and Luggage Tag Silverware
- Sticker seals of your choice-I found some great circle ones from Martha Stewart Crafts.
- Stamps and stamp ink of your choice-I used travel themed ones
- Cups and napkins of your choice
- Plastic silverware
- Thin ribbon of your choice to go with the napkins
- Luggage tag punch or other shape of your choice
- Hole punch
- Stamp each sticker with the stamp of your choice!
- Place a sticker on each cup-making sure ink has completely dried! I found some great cups to go with the theme too!
- For the silverware bundles I borrowed a tag puncher to cut ‘luggage’ tags out of thick cardstock
- I then stamped each tag with an airmail and passport stamp
- I then used this awesome hole punch I found and have used a lot since I got it, on the ends of the tag. It is just wide enough for a thin ribbon to thread through
- Take your silverware and place in the middle of your napkin folding the bottom corner up
- Fold on side over…
- and roll it up like a burrito!
- Tie ribbon around the silverware bundle first and knot and then tie the tag on
- Bundle up all your stuff and display it for the party!
This is so easy but the little touch added so much to the party and I have so many more ideas like this even for a small fall dinner party or book club potluck!