WHOA! I think this might be the final DIY project of the First Class Ticket to Retirement Party! I’ve had so much fun sharing projects #1, #2, #3, #4 and now #5 with you! This one is super simple and was a great conversation starter as well!
Project #5: Mini Clothes Pin Photo Travel Wall
- Fabric wall hanging-I found a colorful map at Joann’s, but you could also use a paper map or other background of your choice
- Thumbtacks or tape
- Mini clothes pins
- Thin ribbon-I used two colors
- Photos of the retiree- I found some great ones!
- I used thumb tacks to hang the fabric map on the wall and some clear tape to make it lay flat. Then I used ribbon tacked on to each side of the map to make two rows.
- I used the mini clothes pins to hang each photo along the ribbon, mixing old and new photos-and as many as I could find related to my theme!
- I then topped it off by adding some more of the cloud balloons along each side!
This was the simplest but also most meaningful project. I really enjoyed finding the photos and having everyone enjoy getting to see all the memories!
Do you have any clever photo wall ideas?