I know I did a post about beauty products I want but let’s talk about the ones I have and recommend! I am obsessed with…Urban Decay’s Naked Eyeshadow Palette so much I bought Naked 2!!! Some many great shades and great for day to night and traveling.
These bad boys are expensive but I got two small ones free from Sephora for my birthday gift for being a Beauty Insider! I have the Fresh Sugar Rose and really like how it tints and conditions your lips and has a great metal screw on lid (I also got one in my first birchbox!) I like the Fresh Brown Sugar too and am so excited to try the Plum and new Coral down the line too.
I love BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer! It is a clear smooth and silky primer I use every day before putting on my BareMinerals foundation. It isn’t oily and a little goes a long way!
My friend Amy told me about this scent called flowerbomb and I can’t get enough! It is perfect for spring and summer and not too over powering to wear to work or on a hot date!
I used to have to jumble through a makeup bag but now I use a bunch of different vintage glasses, tea cups and other cups to store my makeup brushes, eyeliner and misc items. Cute and practical!
and then there is my monthly Birchbox surprises! I love getting introduced to new beauty products and getting stuff in the mail! Check out my post about my first Birchbox here!
What are your must have beauty products that I should try too??
Have you heard about Birchbox? My co-worker told me about it and I was instantly excited when I heard 1. mini things 2. beauty things and 3. getting mail!
Birchbox offers a variety of options, I chose a monthly subscription, like a magazine! Each month you get mailed a beautiful box (which I’m going to need some cool ideas to use these boxes for!) filled with an assortment of different products. This month I got Miss Cherie perfume-which I love already, Fresh Sugar tinted lip treatment-again one I love, a twistband hair tie which I’ve been wanting to try, a FULL SIZE Essie glitter nail polish which I can’t wait to try, $10 off Modcloth, and a new product I haven’t tried before that hydrates your hair!
Anyway, I’m hooked and really excited to try out the products and when you review products it gets you points towards buying full size products on the website. Okay what else do you need to know….GO CHECK IT OUT HERE!
…If I had a larger paycheck.
Let’s focus on a few beauty things I am dying to have…Right Now.
1. A new Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion in original. I got a sample of this with some eyeshadow and am running low. It is super light, sheer and keeps my eyeshadow on all day!
2. Eco Tools Bronzer Brush. I have a great bronzer, but need a better more affordable brush and this one looks great and it’s bamboo!
3. A tinted lip stain like the Sugar Fresh Rose. I love chapstick, but occasionally want a bit of color with out a sticky gloss and Sugar has some great lip stains with SPF! P.S. I’ve been using the Eos sweet mint chapstick since it has a weird packaging and is easy to find in my purse. I get weird looks, but my friend who’s a teacher said a bunch of the middle schooler’s are using Eos now too. Looks like I started a trend!
4. Eye smudge brush. I have some great eyeshadow brushes, but I could really use a smudge brush for the new Urban Decay Naked palette I finally got.
5. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. I have the original Daisy perfume and love it and this new fragrance is a fresh new scent perfect for Spring!
6. A much needed pedicure. From anywhere. I have just a tad bit of red left from my pedicure in January when we went to Mexico…
What beauty items do you want? Right Now?