Let’s begin right away…
1. GIRL SCOUT COOKIES GO ON SALE. Love them all but ideally in this order 1. Samoa’s 2. Tagalongs 3. Thin mints 4. Do Si Dos 5. all the others
I used to be in girl scouts and loved selling cookies, because besides taking peoples money they got the best gift on Earth! Oh by the way check out my recipes for homemade samoa’s!
2. March Madness
Okay. In college this was based mainly on the hot college guys playing ball, but now its also all about the BRACKET. I love to predict and play against friends and of course win. Who will be in the sweet 16??
3. It is a month until my birthday MONTH. Not day. Month!
4. On top of it being the countdown to my birth, there’s this great holiday devoted to my Irishness…A little thing called St. Paddy’s Day! Beer and potatoes?! Where can it go wrong? (oh yeah after about midnight…)
5. HUNGER GAMES MOVIE! I’ve already got serious plans and tickets.
6. I also have a massage scheduled, a Stella and Dot party to attend, a camp for kids I volunteer for kick-off, a book club party night, a good friend Anna in town, and a pop trivia night! BOO YAH HEY HEY! I LOVE MARCH!
What do you love about March that I am missing???